How the house is associated with the world continues to advance in the world where technology continues to change. Cable technology is used to connect “us” together, but because optical technology pushes the way forward, continues to replace copper cable as a communication signal transmission tool. The main reason is that fiber optic provides more benefits than traditional cable and copper cables.
1. Resistance to interference. Fiber optic does not do electricity because it is based on glass, which in turn eliminates the need for earthing and makes it immune to electromagnetic disorders, even lightning. Unlike copper cables, optics work using mild pulses, making it an outdoor use and proximity to the power cable.
2. Efficiency and security. Sending information with larger loyalty is made possible with optical fiber ‘”unlimited bandwidth”. It can offer more than 1,000 bandwidth a distance of more than 100 times more than copper cable. The result is a super fast connection that flows in a circle around the bandwidth given by a cable connection. Also, because optical fiber is more difficult to knock on ordinary copper cables, it can provide additional data security.
3. Low care. Optics are not sensitive to water and chemicals because they are made of glass. Optical fiber is hardly at risk of being damaged by a hard element, and can. This makes maintenance costs and services far less than their colleagues.
4. Image quality. Compared to copper cables, high quality technology used in fiber optic stronger. You get high-definition image quality of fiber technology because there are no external disorders.
5. Security. This does not pose a threat of physical injury in the case of fiber optic cable. But rather transmitting through electricity, it transmits data through light. Handling is not at risk of injury due to fire, triggers or intentionally.
The conversion gift to fiber technology such as an Ethernet converter will definitely benefit you, given the internet infrastructure gradually makes this transition instead of installing traditional copper cables. In addition, it is better to know that fiber optic applications include manufacturing, process control, and control of supervision and data acquisition. When you use the transceiver module, you will be on the spearhead and more importantly, you will have a high-quality data transmission available for your home phone, television and internet.