Regardless of where you are in financial now, it’s very important (if you haven’t done it) to take a track to improve your money situation – as soon as possible! When economic stress and uncertainty like now, there is nothing more important than strengthening your financial foundation.
Here are 5 of my ways to dramatically improve your finances. , , Starting today:
1. See where you spend. Start your plan by writing where you spend every dollar during the following month. You might be surprised by what you spend – and how much you spend for certain things.
2. Make a budget. If you get married, both of you have to approve it. After you know what you spend and where, for a written budget and paste it. It’s the most effective way to stay in your abilities and curb bad shopping habits. Be sure to review your budget every month, because the budget will be uptaring and flow and every unique month.
3. Eliminate your debt – everything. The more debt you can pay, the less interest you have to pay, and the more you can channel to save and investment for the future. Get rid of all your debts except your home mortgage. You can start attacking mortgages after you save around 15% of your gross income, and regularly spend money on your child’s college.
4. Start saving. Savings plans help you meet financial goals and provide security. Set aside your monthly income percentage as a savings. 10-15% is a good target if you are in their 20s or 30s, increase it if you are older and left behind in your retirement planning. Create the first “Bill” savings you pay by preparing automatic investment. Get out of debt first (except your home).
5. Pay with cash. This is one of the most certain ways to avoid debt and easily control your expenses. Cash categories must include: food ingredients, eating outside, clothing, various, personal care, and “making money” (personal expenses). You will save more money and get out of debt faster using the cash system than the practical method of other methods.